Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A walk in a snowstorm.

We drove up into the forest today in sunshine , but as we got into the forest it started to snow! It was a blizzard by the time we got to Canadian Cross the snow was falling so fast and settling. The world turned white, we could hardly see anything the clouds had come in so quick. For a back half an hour we enjoyed walking in the snow. It was so pretty. Of course my camera was at home! My the time we got home again the sun was shining and not a snow flake was to be seen! (Photo of Raffles a couple of years ago when e had snow)
Raffles in the snow. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brrrr! You have had cold temperatures too, I see. Raffles in the snow! I enjoy seeing what grows in your garden--you are further along than we are.

Anonymous said...

Oh Bugger !! I was hoping to come & see lots of snow piccys :(

maybe next time :-)

Raffles looks
like he needs a beanie,doggy jumper & mittens *lol*

sonia a. mascaro said...

I am a great fan of Raffles!
Love this photo!