Thursday, September 13, 2007

Introducing Flicka


Flicka is a pink flamingo. She has been travelling the World for the last two years, visiting dogs and for the next few weeks she is staying in the New Forest. She will be seeing the local sights before travelling on to other places in England and Europe. She has already been all over the US and Canada and also to Brazil.
OK, so yes I am mad but you already knew that.
I am putting up the photos from our holiday and after a week or so I will change the dates so they appear on the correct day.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm impressed you were able to resist naming the post "My Friend Flicka!"
Very fun.

Anonymous said...

How is Flicka coming along with your dogs:-)

Anonymous said...

Flamingo Rescue.

WE have had reports of a flamingo being chased up trees by two black dogs. Answering to the names of Raffles and Missy. We will be watching for any further incidents.