Friday, January 16, 2009

Its been a while


since I last posted. I have had the flu that has been sweeping across England and have really been under the weather. I had a new lense for Christmas a Nikon 70-300mm and i really haven't had a chance to use it. Today I slipped down to Eyeworth pond for a little while but the light was not good. Every morning the long tailed tits are coming to the feeders in the gardens . I do like these little birds, they are so pretty but it is so hard to get a photo of them.

4 comments:

The Quacks of Life said...

the nikon is a lovely lens. I use it alot for butterflies and dragons!

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back again, with your great photos.

Kathryn and Ari said...

I'm so sorry to hear you've had the flu! I contracted it last year--and it was just awful. I hope you are on the mend now.

Love these long-tailed tits. We don't have them here, but we so love our resident titmice.

Jan said...

Nice to see you back Mary, I have been having similar problems, but not because of flu, although I did have a nasty cold, just hard to keep it up every day isn't it. Lovely photos though, looks like the new lens was worth it.